Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sundays.

Sunday is the most difficult day of the week for me. After going out on Friday and Saturday nights, my body aches, my mind is blank, and all I want to do is eat chipotle and watch tv. However, being the procrastinator that I am, I usually leave all my work for Sunday. Big mistake. I'm not in the right mindset to be focusing on anything other than the food in front of my face or the bright, colored images on a television. Not to mention the fact that I sleep until at least 1 or 2 o'clock in the afternoon, and then spend another hour or so trying to get my sluggish body into the shower. So, that leaves me approximately eight hours of time to do homework. Now, that may sound like a lot of time, but it isn't. I somehow manage to put off my work so that I'm never done until midnight. Discipline, anyone?

3 comments:

  1. You are absolutely not alone. I always think it's okay, I have all day Sunday to finish my work. Then Sunday rolls around and I first sleep away the day, then I find myself with zero motivation to accomplish anything. It basically guarantees that I start off my week on the wrong foot. There's always next week right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think almost all college students do their homework on Sunday. You're definitely not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what! I also sometimes postpone my grading until Sunday--a really bad idea.

    ReplyDelete