Sunday, March 6, 2011

Why is it still cold?

I need warmth. I thought that I'd be able to manage the weather up here in beautiful Saratoga Springs, but I was wrong. I can slowly feel all the heat draining out of me; all I'm asking for is shorts and t-shit weather! I want to stroll around in my incredibly comfortable reef flip flops and wear uncharacteristically baggy cargo shorts! Fuck! A little sunshine wouldn't hurt, either. It's been so gray around here that after a while I'm gonna wake up in the morning, look out the window and think to myself, "this is the day I'm gonna slit my wrists to see color."

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more except for the wrist slitting part. It fits the thought being expressed though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately, the wrist slitting part is a lewis black quote. alas.

    ReplyDelete